B U T T E R F L Y – Nataniël
14 – 18 Mei | R290
BACK BY PUBLIC DEMAND!
Singer / songwriter / storyteller Nataniël returns to the stage with his unique stage production, presented last year for 6 performances only. From Friday 14 May to Tuesday 18 May B U T T E R F L Y can be seen at the Atterbury Theatre.
Inspired by his continued isolation, Nataniël looks at love and loss, neglect and honesty, blame and forgiveness, insanity and hope. He performs a collection of songs, old and new, evergreen and original, strange and sentimental, sultry and splendid; and shares brand new stories in both English and Afrikaans. Humour, fantasy and horrific truths, this is a necessary feast for all!
Nataniël is joined on stage by Charl du Plessis (piano), Werner Spies (bass), Peter Auret (drums) and Nicolaas Swart (vocals).
Last but never least, the show features a spectacular wardrobe by Floris Louw.
No children under 15.
All safety protocols to be respected.
B U T T E R F L Y
14 to 18 May at 20:00
Sunday 16 May at 15:00
– Masks are compulsory
– Temperature will be taken
– Attendance register must be completed
– A limited number of seats are available
– No more than two audience members may sit next to each other
– Maximum space is left open between booked seats
– Be sure to be on time for the event to complete the attendance register
– Disinfectant / Hand Sanitizer will be available in the foyer
– Artists will not be available for photos or signing of merchandise after the concert